fashionquote

fashionquote

fashion and more

fashion and more

Friday, May 29, 2015

Ripped jeans

My favorite jeans to wear are ripped jeans.
Jeans is the one thing that matches with everything, the ripped part makes it that little more special.
And in the summer, you can show your tanned legs without wearing a skirt or dress ;-)
I have two favorites in my closet, my ripped boyfriend jeans and white jeans for the warmer days.

Jeans, Boohoo

Top, Zara
Pants, Zara



































































I sometimes think that I look a bit 'manly' in a boyfriend jeans.
If you have that same feeling you can combine them with your greatest pair of heels and some fabulous accessories.
Here are some inspirations

 


White jeans matches with everything.
You can wear white on white like I did or pastel colors.
You can also choose for bright colors, grey/black or jeans.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment